datamesh (general mesh definition)
datamesh NAME TYPE LC PARAMETERS
Defines a structured mesh that can be used in many places. If the same mesh is used for multiple purposes, the mesh search typically has to be done only once.
|NAME||: name of the mesh|
|TYPE||: mesh type (1 - Cartesian, 2 - cylindrical, 4 - hexx, 5 - hexy, 6 - irregularly spaced Cartesian, 7 - irregularly spaced cylindrical, 9 - nested mesh with regular structure)|
|LC||: flag to use local coordinates (lowest universe) for mesh-index search instead of global (0/1/yes/no)|
|PARAMETERS||: Mesh parameters dependent on the mesh type|
- Similar input for unstructured meshes will most likely be added at some point.
Mesh parameters for type 1 (Cartesian):
NX XMIN XMAX NY YMIN YMAX NZ ZMIN ZMAX
Mesh parameters for type 2 (cylindrical):
NR RMIN RMAX NPHI
Mesh parameters for types 4 and 5 (hexx, hexy):
N1 1MIN 1MAX N2 2MIN 2MAX NZ ZMIN ZMAX
Mesh parameters for type 6 (irregularly spaced Cartesian):
NX NY NZ <NX>*XLIM <NY>*YLIM <NZ>*ZLIM
Mesh parameters for type 7 (irregularly spaced cylindrical):
NR NPHI <NR>*RLIM
Mesh parameters for type 9 (nested mesh with regular structure, each mesh cell at level N contains the same mesh at level N+1):
dataifc (general interface definition)
dataifc MESHNAME DATAFILE adens ZAI MATERIAL
Defines an interface providing some data to Serpent on some mesh. The data can be updated during runtime. Currently only used for bringing in atomic densities.
|MESHNAME||: name of the mesh that the data lies on|
|DATAFILE||: path to file containing the data (one value for each mesh cell). Atomic densities use the default unit 1024/cm3.|
|ZAI||: the ZAI of the nuclide for which the atomic density is supplied (e.g. 50100 for B-10)|
|MATERIAL||: name of the material for which to apply the atomic density|
- Input syntax may undergo changes.
- The material must already contain the nuclide for which the atomic density is being linked.
- If the material contains more than one instance of the nuclide (can happen with mixtures), the data will most likely not be applied properly.
- One should be able to supply the atomic density of ZAI to more than one material with the same interface by simply supplying a (space separated) material name list instead of a single material name. hasn't been tested
- Will most likely not work properly with burnable materials.
- Has only been tested with optimization mode 4, might yield strange results or crash for other optimization modes.
- Has not been tested with multi-physics interfaces, might yield strange results or crash.